Please Register to Post Your Opinion and Reply

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome Newbies, Introduce yourself here

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Welcome Newbies, Introduce yourself here on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Chin Ann

Supports
WELCOME TO ALL NEWBIES AND REGISTERED MEMBERS
This forum is developed for the public and providing a space or medium to all registered member for discussion neither related or non-related issue to Adroit Global Network. Sharing on experience related to certain issue such as working experience, place that been travelled are also allow but please post under appropriate section / forum.

Spam are not allow in this forum(unless the topic indicate [SPAMABLE] by Moderator or Administrator) or action will be taken.

As a member in this forum, try to contribute or give instead on just take information from this forum so that this forum are filled with information and content. You can post question, suggestion, feedback or even article that you feel intresting.

Since this is an self introduction topic, i would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself here:
I am Ong Chin Ann, a 3rd Year Student in Swinburne University of Technology, Sarawak Campus(2008) taking Bachelor of Multimedia(Multimedia Software Development) who are also a part timer in Adroit Global Network Sdn Bhd and been assigned to develop and moderate this forum for Adroit's staff, it's Clients as well as the public. How about you guys? Please introduce yourself to us if you dont mine.

Last but not least, I hope all of you enjoy and happy being a member in this forum and stay active in this forum.

Thanks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum